Conveyor Toaster, electric, 14-1/2"W conveyor belt, 1-1/2" to 3" product clearance, 950 slices or bun halves per hour in "toast" mode, 1400 slices in "bun" mode, separate top & bottom heat controls, variable speed control, power saver switch, hi temperature limit switch, stainless steel construction, cool-touch exterior, 1" adjustable legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
2-Year parts warranty (excludes Quartz heater tubes) & 1 Year factory-authorized labor & Quartz sheathed heater tubes
208v/60/1-ph, 3.6 kW, 17.3 amps, NEMA 6-30P, standard
The JT3-BH conveyor toaster from Belleco uses a unique toast/bun mode feature that can toast up to 950 slices per hour in Toast mode and up to 1,400 bun halves per hour in Bun mode. Energy-efficient quartz sheathed heaters work in this conveyor toaster with a 14-1/2" W conveyor belt with an adjustable 1-1/2" to 3" product clearance opening. The infrared radiant quartz sheathed heaters in this conveyor toaster are designed to quickly respond to any electrical changes for rapid start-ups.
The forced convection heating system in this conveyor toaster pushes heated air across the quartz heaters and along the conveyor surface to increase efficiency. A dual-purpose fan in the conveyor toaster forces air around controls, inside and outside the chassis sides, and keeps exterior panels cool for safety.
The simple control panel on this conveyor toaster has separate top and bottom heat controls and a variable conveyor speed control that allows you to set the perfect temperature and pass time for your food products and includes a high-temperature limit switch. These units stand firmly on 1" adjustable legs and the durable construction of the conveyor toaster includes an 18 gauge stainless steel chassis and both 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel on the interior. The conveyor toaster is easy to disassemble for cleaning and service.
All of the JT conveyor toasters from Belleco are ideal for any variety of bread products from buns to rolls, bagels, waffles, pita bread, Texas toast or English muffins. Be sure to check out the complete series of JT1 through JT4 conveyor toasters from Belleco, including the versatile Dawn-2-Dusk convertible toaster ovens that will switch between a conveyor toaster to a pass-thru oven without any tools required.
The Belleco JT3-BH conveyor toaster is an electric unit and runs on 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 17.3 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 16.4 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 15.0 Amps for 3,600 Watts of power and includes a 4' power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
As with all Belleco products, this conveyor toaster is made in the USA.
Belleco JT3-BH Features
- Infrared radiant quartz sheathed heaters
- Toast/Bun mode feature
- 14-1/2" wide conveyor
- 1-1/2" to 3" product clearance
- Toasts up to 950 slices per hour in Toast mode and up to 1,400 bun halves per hour in Bun mode
- Forced convection heating system
- Dual-purpose fan cools motors and controls as well as exterior panels
- Steel construction: 18 gauge stainless steel chassis, 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel interior
- Separate top and bottom heat controls
- Variable conveyor speed control
- High-temperature limit switch
- Cool Touch exterior
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 17.3 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 16.4 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 15.0 Amps for 3,600 Watts
- 4' power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- 1" adjustable legs
Belleco JT3-BH Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and service
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation classified to NSF-4
- CE marked
Ship Weight 65 LB Dimensions (HxWxD) 13.9" x 18.1" x 18.25" Opening Dimensions (HxW) 3" x 14.5" Power Electric Toaster Type Conveyor Toasts Bread Wattage 3,600 W