Conveyor Toaster, electric, dual 6"W conveyor belts, independent heat/speed controls for each belt, variable speed control, power saver switch, hi temperature limit switch, stainless steel construction, cool touch exterior, 2-1/2" adjustable legs, ETL listed in the USA & Canada, ETL-Sanitation classified to NSF 4, CE listed
2-Year parts warranty (excludes Quartz heater tubes) & 1 Year factory-authorized labor & Quartz sheathed heater tubes
208v/60/1-ph, 4.95 kW, 23.8 amps, NEMA 6-30P, standard
Sale Price $1695 plus fright
Toast different food products at the same time, up to 1,100 slices or bun halves per hour on the dual 6" W belts of the JT4-SBS conveyor toaster from Belleco. This conveyor toaster features an extended loading area and a heated holding area.
The simple control panel on this conveyor toaster has separate top and bottom heat controls for each belt as well as variable conveyor speed controls that allow you to set the perfect pass time for your food products and includes a high temperature limit switch. There is also a power saver switch on this conveyor toaster oven.
All of the JT conveyor toasters from Belleco are ideal for any variety of bread products from buns to rolls, bagels, waffles, pita bread, Texas toast or English muffins. Be sure to check out the complete series of JT1 through JT4 conveyor toasters from Belleco, including the versatile Dawn-2-Dusk convertible toaster ovens that will switch between a conveyor toaster to a pass-thru oven without any tools required.
The forced convection heating system in this conveyor toaster pushes heated air across the top heaters and along the conveyor surface to increase efficiency. A dual-purpose fan in the convertible toaster oven forces air around controls, inside and outside the chassis sides and keeps exterior panels cool for safety.
These units stand firmly on 2-1/2" adjustable legs and the durable construction of the convertible toaster oven includes an 18 gauge stainless steel chassis and both 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel on the interior. The convertible toaster oven is easy to disassemble for cleaning and service.
The Belleco JT4-SBS is available as 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 23.8 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 22.5 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 20.6 Amps for 4,950 Watts of power and includes a 4′ power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
As with all Belleco products, this convertible toaster oven is made in the USA.
Belleco JT4-SBS Features
- Dual 6" W conveyor belts
- Toast up to 1,100 slices or bun halves per hour
- Forced convection heating system
- Dual-purpose fan cools motors and controls as well as exterior panels
- Steel construction: 18 gauge stainless steel chassis, 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel interior
- Separate top and bottom heat controls for each belt
- Variable conveyor speed controls
- High temperature limit switch
- Power saver switch
- Cool Touch exterior
- Extended loading area
- Heated holding area
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 23.8 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 22.5 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 20.6 Amps for 4,950 Watts
- 4′ power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- 2-1/2" adjustable legs
Belleco JT4-SBS Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and service
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation classified to NSF-4
- CE marked
Ship Weight 175 LB Dimensions (HxWxD) 17.6" x 15.5" x 23.1" Power Electric Slices per Hour 1,100 Toaster Type Conveyor Toasts Bread/Bagel Wattage 4,950 W