Cheese Melter, countertop, electric, 26-1/4″W x 12-1/8″D x 11-3/8″H, adjustable shelf with (5) positions, 20-1/4″ product opening, quartz heaters, 15-minute timer, standby mode, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.65kW, 13.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus, Made in USA (model JW2)
$665 plus shipping
2 year parts, 1 year labor warranty, standard
• Stainless steel construction.
• Energy efficient, fast reacting quartz heaters.
• 15-minute timer.
• Standby mode saves 50% during off-peak times.
• 5 shelf positions.
• 120V, plug in nearly anywhere.
• 4 ft. (1.2 m) cord with plug.
• Made in the USA.
• Warrantied parts: The warranty period is 2 year parts, 1 year labor.
• Heater tubes: The warranty period is 1 year, including labor when
performed at an authorized service center. Heater tube glass
damage is not covered by this warranty.
• For full warranty details, please refer to www.Vollrath.com.
CLEARANCE AND ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
• Do not place on surfaces or near walls, partitions or kitchen
furniture unless they are made of non-combustible material or clad
with non-combustible heat-insulating material. Cheese melters
must not be used near or below curtains and other combustible
• Allow a minimum of 8″ (20.3 cm) of clearance on the left and right
sides of the cheese melter.
• Maximum ambient temperature: 104° F (40 ° C).
Due to continued product improvement, please consult
www.vollrath.com for current product specifications.
20 and 26 Inch Cheese Melters
Vollrath’s 20 and 26 Inch Cheese Melters are ideal for melting cheese
on nachos, cheese fries or soup; finishing potato skins and garlic
bread; or warming plates. The compact cheese melters are well-suited
for medium-volume food service operations. They are not intended
for continuous use.