Cold Press Juicers CP150
The result of Ceado’s in-depth knowledge of professional juice extraction systems, CP150 is a compact cold press model created to be productive on the countertop.
Solid and innovative, designed for on-demand service and production of bottles.
One thing you need to know about this cold press juicer is that it is a “slow” juicer. I am not sure how you intend to use it, or what kind of volume you anticipate, but we like to make sure our customers understand it is a slow, masticating type juicer. Other juicers on the market, like our Ceado ES500 juicer, are centrifugal juicers and are much faster.
- Ready to cold press: thanks to the feeding chute and the pressing chamber fit, the fruit and vegetables can be inserted whole or in large chunks, thus reducing preparation time.
- High-yield pressing: the yield, the richness and the consistency of the juice are optimized by the inclination angle of the Dynamic Spin flaps of the auger and by the design of the filter’s mesh.
- Non-stop service: the innovative anti-blocking mesh filter and the most resistant motor ever seen in a compact cold press juicer, are able to keep the machine working non-stop.
- Anti-dripping drum cap: with a simple gesture, the ergonomic drum cap makes it possible to block any leakage of juice and prevent dripping.
- Modular design: the small size and compact design mean the CP150 can be configured with multiple units placed side by side
- Wash & go: all the parts that come into contact with food can be disassembled without the use of tools and are easily washable in the dishwasher, where they occupy very little space.