Pita Oven- PitaOven- Pita Bread, Tortilla, Naan Bread Oven- Natural Or LP Gas –
NEW Generation III – NSF
Built from commercial grade stainless steel, our Pita Oven delivers intense head for an all around even bake through the use of several burners. Infra red burners heat from the top while a steady jet burner heats on the bottom of the plate, resulting in puffy golden brown pita bread. This is the same technology used in the shawarma machines and performs with perfection as a pita oven.
6″ PITA / 8-10 PER MINUTE OR 480 TO 600 PITA PER HOUR
SALE PRICE $6375 plus fright $360.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Pita Oven is designed for commercial use. It operates on Natural Gas.
- High grade 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- 3 Separate Heat Control.
- Adjustable turn table speed.
- Comes complete with a drip pan.
- Adjustable height.
- On casters thus can be moved easily.
- Easy to clean.
- Model: PITA OVEN PITA30
- One large (H) bottom burner.
- Two powerful infrared top burners. Total of 70,000 BTU’s.
- 30″ large turntable.
- Adjustable speed 1TPM- 4TPM.
- 39 1/3″ Width 37 1/3″ Depth x 51” Height.
- Legs can be removed to fit on top of a counter.
- Natural Gas 3/4″ pipe ready. Professional installation required.
- Built to NSF Standards.
- CE internal approved parts.
- One Year Warranty. Fully Assembled!
- 10- 6 inch Pita per minute a total of 600 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan).
- 6 – 8 inch Pita each per minute a total of 360 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan).
How can you save both time and money while expanding your restaurant marketability? Restaurants like Outback Steakhouse®, Panera Bread®, and Subway® already know the answer. All you need is a cost efficient way to offer fresh baked bread. That’s right! Offering freshly baked bread on the premises has a proven track record in the restaurant industry. It’s one way restaurants offer their freshness appeal.
Built from commercial grade stainless steel, our Pita Oven delivers intense head for an all around even bake through the use of several burners. Infra red burners heat from the top while a steady jet burner heats on the bottom of the plate, resulting in puffy golden brown pita bread.
By ordering this a pita oven it ensures that your pita bread will be the talk of the town as the heavy duty steel plate baking surface rotates around the circumference of the pita oven in the same way common to traditional pita bakeries all over the Middle East. PLUS, our Pita Oven not only bakes delicious pita bread to perfection, but, due to being able to adjust the speed and temperature of the oven, you can also make Naan bread, Roti, Tandoori bread, and Mexican tortillas. It even bakes Zatar pies and pizza!
Can’t you just smell it now… that rich aroma that can only fill a kitchen when bread is being baked? Ahh… freshly baked pita bread from the top of the line. That’s the way to expand your restaurant marketability. And it will save you time and money in the process. It’s the pita oven you need now!
Generation II What’s New
- Double the insulation.
- Automatic igniters.
- New Thermcouple and Pilot Assembly.
- New Heavy Duty Burners. All burners have been re-deigned.
- Powerful Motor.
Generation III What’s New
- UL/NSF Certification (pending).
- Easy Access Service Door
- Heavy Insulation
- Improved Functionality
- New Turntable
- Spare Parts