Roto-Flex Pizza Oven #1 in the market Amazing
OVEN COMES IN 2 SIZE MODELS FOR THE SAME PRICE
56" OVEN OR 48" OVEN $42,995 DELIVRED, INSTALLED & TRAINING.
CAPACITY – Four, 56" or 48" diameter large capacity decks hold up to 24, 18" pies at one time.
PIZZA COOKS EVENLY IN THIS OVEN SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TURN THEM.
PRODUCTION – Varies depending on pie size, thickness, toppings and dough.
Space required: 75”x75” 87" Tall
4-6 weeks lead time
net price $42,995 Including Hood, Delivery set up and training.
Sliding Glass Door(s)
• Large, easy access
• Faster loading and unloading
• Vertically sliding
• Prep pizza from one side, cut and box from another
• View pizza without opening door(s)
• 18 gauge stainless steel frame and insert
• Three panes tempered glass
• Easy to clean inside and out
• One door standard, up to four available
• Two 250 watt halogen bulbs
• View product without opening doors
Dual Gas System
• Never any down time
• Three or Four 56" or 48" diameter decks
• Easy to work, no reaching
• Cook on the deck, on screens or in pans
• 37 square feet of floor space or less
Air Curtain Across Doors
• Keeps heat inside the oven
• Maintains temperature with doors down
• Door handle(s) stay cool to touch
• Helps promote center venting and even heating
• Available in aluminized steel or stainless steel.
• One sliding glass door
• Three steel 56" or 48" diameter decks
• Aluminized steel exterior
• Ventilation hood (model mm)
• Air Curtain
• Stone decks
• Indicating thermostat
• Crumb catchers
• Gas Fired – maximum 320,000 BTU/Hr, natural and propane
• Electrical – 120 Volts 60 Hertz, Single Phase, 20 Amps
• Exhaust Vent Pipe – 12", 16", 20" depending on number of doors
• Exhaust Fan – 1500 cfm per door
• Make Up Air – 1500 cfm per door
• Combustible Wall Clearance – 1" from sides and back
• Approximate Shipping Weight – 2000 lbs.
• Warranty – one year
• For installation under a ventilation hood only
• Fast and efficient, instant recovery and preheats to 500 degrees F in less than 30 minutes. Ready to bake pizza within 30 minutes after start-up.
• Varies depending on pie size, thickness, toppings and dough.
• Vertically sliding glass door(s) are balanced upon installation. When door(s) are open, top of doorframe is flush with bottom deck. Each deck is attached to a center shaft and is located at a convenient working height. All decks rotate at the same time, at the same speed (4rpm), in the same direction. True center venting promotes even heating with a cooler, comfortable working environment.
• Four, 56" or 48" diameter large capacity decks hold up to 24, 18" pies at one time.
• An even heating ‘S’ shaped ribbon burner heats the decks. Hot air flow to center draw flue ensures uniform heat resulting in a consistent and even bake every time.
• Six inch thick, high density, 1000 degree insulation keeps the heat inside the oven and the exterior and kitchen cool and comfortable. A top and bottom heat baffle helps distribute heat evenly across the decks resulting in less energy per pizza produced and better profits.