Dishwasher, undercounter, high temp. w/40° rise built-in booster heater, fill and dump, approximately 21 racks/hour capacity, w/side panels & top, upper & lower wash/rinse arms, drain pump, rinse aid & liquid detergent pumps std., (2) 20x20 racks (1) flat & (1) peg, s/s construction, 1 hp, NSF
Sale Price $3395 delivered in Florida
- NEW Exclusive Feature - Multi-Phase allows for infield conversion from single to three phase
- Rinse Sentry feature ensures proper 180°F/82°C final rinse temperature
- Built-in booster provides 180°F/82°C final rinse water
- Pumped drain
- Detergent and rinse-aid pumps
- 15 3/4" [400mm] door opening accommodates larger wares, including trays!
- Upper and lower interchangeable wash/rinse arms produce sparkling clean ware every time
- Full automatic wash/rinse cycle processes a rack of wares in 144 seconds...21 racks an hour
- Complete with two 20" x 20" [508mmx 508mm] racks (peg rack and flat rack)
- Stainless steel top and side panels
- Thermostatically controlled wash tank heater maintains water at the required temperature
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Fill and dump
- One year parts and labor warranty
Moyer Diebel, boasting more than half a century of experience in the field, is considered an undisputed leader in the glasswashing and dishwashing industry. Solid construction and unique design and styling enable Moyer Diebel glasswashing machines to produce sparkling clean glasses, properly sanitized and ready for immediate use each and every time. These machines are the specified leaders for high-volume applications such as casinos, major hotels and bars. Smaller restaurants also find that Moyer Diebel glasswashers can save labor costs, reduce glass breakage and increase efficiency.
Moyer Diebel, located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, produces a wide array of automatic bar glasswashers, undercounter dishwashers, and door-type dishwashers for the commercial food service industry.