Franke Coffee Machines + MILKMATE milk Holder insulated for Flair Espresso machine 110v/60/1-ph -0.5 amp nema 5-15p, etl (nsf7)
On Sale For $5300
A SUPERAUTOMATIC machine designed for bars, offices or the home. It produces the same high-quality beverages as the heavy duty models. Does not require plumbing nor special voltage.
Flair:Facts & Figures.
Low volume Franke Flair has many of the features of a mid- or high-volume superautomatic espresso machine:
• Two grinders for regular and decaf coffee
• Eight drink buttons
• Ability to make cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of a button
• Hot water and steam wands add to drink flexibility
• Highly programmable to dial in beverage choices and quality
• Coffee outlet moves up and down to accommodate various cup sizes
• Easy to clean
• Level sensors in the bean hoppers to prompt for refilling before hopper is empty
• Easy to read LCD displays machine status and guides you though cleaning
Other features make Franke Flair a unique asset in lower volume settings:
• Operates on 110V, 15 A circuit (normal electrical outlet)
• Has a self-contained water tank (no plumbing required)
• Weighs just 40 pounds and is highly transportable
• Has affordable and easy to replace parts
Optional MilkMate Refrigerator
Franke espresso machines are UL approved to electrical safety and sanitation standard NSF 4.
(1) The FLAIR is a portable commercial machine. It can be easily transported to CATERING events, weddings, bar-mitzahs, etc (another good source of income). It works with 110V.
(2) IT DOES NOT HAVE AN INLINE WATER CONNECTION. The water tank is large enough to dispense beverages for a few days. It is easily refilled with bottled or filtered water.
(3) Ideally it should dispense 50-60 drinks/day (up to 75-80 MAXIMUM).
12 months part & labor- 24/7/365 customer suport program
Espresso Glass Cup Available (6 to a set)
"Free Custom Engraving With Any Espresso Machine Order"