Halo Heat® Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, double-compartment, on/off simple control with adjustable thermostats, insulated, capacity for (8) 18" x 26" x 1" sheet pans in each compartment, heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel exterior and interior, 5" heavy duty casters; 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brake, EcoSmart®, cULus, CE, UL ANSI/NSF 4, IP X4CE
Sale Price $3995 plus delivery
NOTE:this unit is not made to heat food up. its for keeping hot or warm food hot.
- Capacity (per compartment) – 120 pounds (54 kg), 8 sheet pans.
- Twice the holding in the same footprint – The 1000-UP Heated Holding Cabinet is essentially one 1000-S stacked on top of another, in one solid unit. Each compartment is independently temperature controlled.
- Holding on the go – Standard casters allow the 1000-UP to be easily moved wherever it’s needed. Optional corner or full-perimeter bumpers are available to protect the cabinet, and your walls, during transport.
- Precision controls – The 1000-S comes standard with digital controls, which sense rapid changes in oven temperature and immediately begin compensating for heat loss. A large digital readout ensures holding at the optimal temperature. Optional multi-shelf timers also are available to help facilitate a first-in, first-out rotation schedule.
- Reach-in or pass-through design – The reach-in design features one door, and the pass-through design features doors on two sides, offering more versatile access to held foods.
- Optional window doors for proofing – The optional window doors make this heated holding cabinet perfect for proofing bread dough.
- Auto Cad Drawings
LOW TeMPerATUre HOT HOLDiNG CABiNeTs
HALO HEAT…a controlled, uniform heat source that gently
surrounds food for better appearance, taste, and longer holding life.
Holds hot food hot...meat, poultry, fish, potatoes, casseroles, vegetables,
Dual purpose — both a holding cabinet and dough proofer.
Close temperature tolerance and even heat application maintain ideal
serving temperatures throughout the cabinet.
Two individually controlled, insulated warming compartments give the
benefit of holding at two different temperatures.
Stainless steel interior resists corrosion.
Available in reach-in or pass-through design.
Casters provide easy mobility.
Antimicrobial handle retards the growth of illness-causing pathogens.
Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat
Door venting holds crispy food better.
Two (2) individually controlled oven compartments are enclosed in one 20 gauge stainless steel exterior and doors.
Each compartment has one (1) Simple Control with ON/OFF power switch; Up and Down Arrow Keys with a
temperature range of 60° to 200°F (16° to 93°C); heat indicator light; temperature display key, and digital display.
Included are four (4) chrome plated side racks spaced at 2-15/16" (75mm) centers, and one (1) set of 5" (127mm) heavy
duty casters – 2 rigid and 2 swivel with brake.