Sentry Series Range, 36" Restaurant, electric, 6 high performance sealed element burners, standard oven, with 10" high backguard, all s/s ext'r finish, 6" s/s legs, 19 kw (Garland)
Sale Price $4395 plus delivery
Garland/US Range Model No. SS686 Packed: ea
Sentry Series Range, 36" Restaurant, electric, 6 high
performance sealed element burners, standard oven, with 10"
high backguard, all stainless steel ext'r finish, 6" stainless steel
legs, 19 kw (Garland)
Dimensions 46.88(h) x 36.00(w) x 34.25(d)
One year limited parts and labor warranty, covers products
purchased and installed in the USA only, standard
1 ea 208v/60/1-ph, 90 amps, std.
1 ea 10" High backguard, std.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
47" x 36" x 34.25"
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)
13.5" x 26.25" x 22"
Oven Racks Included
150°F - 550°F
Garland’s 36” Electric Restaurant Range – Sentry Series (SS686) is a fantastic choice for commercial foodservice establishments looking to add or upgrade a range to their facility. This unit has six sealed, high performance elements with over heat protection and 6-heat switch. The base is a large, full-size oven with a complete porcelain interior finish. It has a door handle with a cool touch feature, maximizing employee safety. The restaurant range’s stainless steel exterior is sturdy enough to endure the daily usage from your restaurant. Many options and accessories are available for you to customize the SS686 to your exact specifications.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Full-size oven with porcelain interior
- Electro-mechanical oven thermostat (150°-550° F)
- 10” high stainless steel backguard with slotted black enameled angled cap
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs (Casters are not included with this unit)
- Six sealed elements with over heat protection that reduces power if element is turned on without pan for 8 minutes
- Included oven rack and 4-position removable oven rack guides allow you to have a flexible unit for all of your needs
- Cool touch oven handle reduces the threat of hands being burned
- Depth includes front rail
- When ordering, please specify voltage and indicate if this unit will be installed 2,000 feet above sea level
- Contact a FoodServiceWarehouse.com Product Expert if you’d like information about additional options and accessories
- Garland products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications