InstaSlice™ Tomato Slicer, manual, 7/32" slice, 11 scalloped blades, one-piece blade assembly, polyurethane food carrier, HardCoat anodized aluminum finger
CALL FOR PRICE
Bigger tomatoes and more uniform sliceing per movement equals less time spent slicing and more time for the finer details your customers have come to expect.
For parts information, please download the Vollrath Redco® Catalog PDF.
- 16-blade slicing area, the biggest in the industry, allows slicing of larger tomatoes
- Available with scalloped blades, which allow slicing of vine-ripened tomatoes without pre-scoring the skin
- Pop-in / pop-out one-piece blade assembly for easy replacement
- Corrosion resistant polyurethane food carrier
- Large table stop ensures machine stays in place
- Your choice of scalloped or straight blades
- HardCoat® pusher head fingers resist corrosion resulting from tomato acids