TBB‐2G‐HC‐LD – True Manufacturing Co., Inc. Model No. TBB‐2G‐HC‐LD
Back Bar Cooler, two‐section, 58‐7/8″W, (88) 6‐packs or (2) 1/2 keg
capacity, (4) shelves, condensing unit on left, stainless steel top, (2)
glass doors with locks, LED interior light, galvanized interior with
stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon
refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1‐ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5‐15P, cULus, UL
EPH Classified, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
Self‐contained refrigeration standard – Warranty ‐ 5 year compressor (self‐contained only), please visit
www.Truemfg.com for specifics – Warranty ‐ 3 year parts and labor, please visit www.Truemfg.com for
The True TBB-2G-HC-LD two-section bar refrigerator can hold 88 six-packs of 12-ounce cans or two half-barrel kegs. Its stainless steel interior is easy to clean and resistant to denting and bending. A door threshold protector prevents damage to the cabinet when staff are loading cans or kegs. Each of the four shelves are coated in epoxy to provide corrosion resistance and are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments. To ensure product is visible, the unit has glass doors and LED lights. With a stainless steel countertop, it can be used as a prep area or check out station.
The refrigeration system is accessible by removing the front grille and sliding it out. A capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and its black laminate vinyl exterior is durable and blends into almost any theme. The True TBB-2G-HC-LD two-section back bar cooler has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to retain cold air inside the cabinet.
- Holds (88) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans or 2 half-barrel kegs
- 4 black PVC-coated shelves resist corrosion
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting uses less energy than traditional bulbs and includes a safety shield
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is behind the front grille and slides out for maintenance
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing and displaying packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.