Universal Ventless Hood, 26″ cooking zone, 3-stage filtration, (2) LED lights, stainless steel stand, 6″ to 8″ adjustable legs, 12.48/14.40kW, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 6-15R, NSF, ETL (NON-RETURNABLE Item) (For replacement filters, this model requires (1) HEPA Charcoal Filter Pack (WL0107))
- Self-contained hood filter system with fire suppression and 3-stage air filtration; fills need for traditional Type 1 hood
- Accommodates 1 piece of electric cooking equipment up to 26″ wide
- Quiet operation – 68 dBA average
- Great solution for places where hood installation is cost-prohibitive or isn’t practical
Wells 5N-WVU-26 208/240 Details
This Wells WVU-26 universal ventless hood makes virtually any space a fully ventilated cooking area! This unit gives you all the benefits of a traditional hood system but it doesn’t vent the air outside, which makes it well-suited for use in historic buildings, malls, food courts, airports, high-rise buildings, stadiums, leased spaces, small kitchens, and anywhere that type-1 hoods and duct-work are impractical, restricted, or too expensive.
This hood installs over a single piece of electric cooking equipment with a total width of 26″. It cannot be used with gas equipment. It has a 3-stage filtration system that discharges the clean, recirculated air vertically, and an illuminated early warning system lets you know when the filter needs replaced. The built-in fire suppression system gives you all the same safety and peace of mind that a normal type-1 filter does, and an interlock disables your cooking appliances if filters are missing, clogged, or if there is a fire. The filter system is very quiet too, averaging only 68 dBA.
The hood system is made from stainless steel for strength and ease of cleaning, and it comes with back and side panels and legs that adjust from 6″ to 8″ for easy leveling. It is designed to fit through a 36″ wide door opening and requires a 208/240V electrical connection. It must be hard-wired, a cord and plug are not provided. Please note that before your order can be processed you must also submit the attached approval application and a spec sheet for each piece of equipment going under the hood.
Depth: 42 1/2″
This Item Ships via Common Carrie
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
|Depth||42 1/2 Inches|
|Style||With Fire Suppression|
- What do I need to finish ordering this ventless hood?
- The manufacturer requires additional information to process this order. You must also fill out the attached approval application and a spec sheet for each piece of equipment going under the hood. Send all of these documents to email@example.com after you have completed check out. Include your order number in the correspondence to ensure faster processing.
If you do not provide the necessary documents our team will reach out to obtain them and you will have 5 days from that time to respond with them. Unfortunately we cannot process the order unless this information is received in a timely manner, and orders for this product that do not contain proper documentation will be cancelled if no contact has been made within 5 days of our reaching out. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80″ doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80″ tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
- Limited two-year parts and one year labor warranty
- STANDARD FEATURES
- o Completely self-contained, 3-stage filtration system
o Completely self-contained fire protections system – now
accessible from the front
o Very quiet with only 68 dBA average
o Interlock system will disable cooking appliances if filters are
missing, clogged or in the event of a fire
o Airflow sensors continually monitor airflow for optimizing
performance and grease removal
o Illuminated early-warning system to monitor filter replacement
o Completely self-contained filtration process reduces
emissions below that allowed in NFPA 96 and ANSI UL710B
using the EPA 202 test method
o Two LED lights producing 990 lumens for improved visibilitylight
color temperature (cool white)
o Stainless steel construction for strength, durability and ease
o Fits through a 36” wide door opening
o 6” to 8” adjustable legs (adjustable by 2” for leveling)
o Universal systems are movable making them ideal for leased
o Available in 208/240V, 1Ø
o Limited two-year parts and